Ability to embrace and support a team spirit of working as a group toward a common goal.
Ability to move quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Reports to management.
Job position will start as a 1099 contractor for the first 90 days. Eligibility for W2 employment with benefits after 90 days.
OBJECTIVES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Greet guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Serve food in a professional and timely manner to ensure guests have an enjoyable and satisfying experience.
- Ensure accuracy when entering orders into point of sale (POS) system.
- Check with guests to establish satisfaction with the product and overall experience, and providing management with feedback.
- Follow service requirements.
- Read, understand, and memorize the menu.
- Accurately handle all cash and credit card transactions.
- Be informed about the ingredients in the menu and their associated health benefits, as well as cleanse info, making recommendations to customers when
- Follow server checklists accordingly.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance standards (bus tables, maintain trash area, refill utensils, set up… etc.)
- Follow and uphold all company policies per employee handbook and training.
- ServSafe Food Handler Certificate is required.
- 1+ years experience working in a similar role in the industry.
- Able to move quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficient time management skills.
- High level of attention to detail and motivation.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Great people skills.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills.
- Understand and comply with all food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Availability to work shifts, extended hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Well-groomed and professional appearance.