Kitchen Production Lead
- A commitment to exceptional customer service.
Proven track record of superior customer service and interaction skills.
Ability to lead and support a team spirit of working as a group toward a common goal.
Ability to move quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to multi-task while remaining composed and professional.
Job position will start as a 1099 contractor for the first 90 days. Eligibility for W2 employment with benefits after 90 days.
OBJECTIVES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Weigh, measure, mix, and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Arrange and garnish menu items.
- Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensure the kitchen area, equipment, and utensils are cleaned.
- Work closely with management to support efficiency and communication.
- Take weekly and monthly inventory.
- Ensure proper food preparation, handling, and rotation.
- Update kitchen prep lists.
- Maintain clean working environment at all times.
- Uphold and enforce all company policies and requirements.
- Maintain all kitchen equipment.
- Manage food waste.
- Order dry goods and produce and maintain vendor relationships and food costs.
- Enforce all health code and food and safety requirements.
- ServSafe Food Handler Certificate is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with food preparation.
- Ability to use juicer, blender, and food processor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Report to the General Manager.
- Understand and comply with all food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Availability to work shifts, extended hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Able to move quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work well in a team.